How much is the first thing everyone wants to know.
In determining how much a solar system costs there are some factors that can affect the total price of a solar system. An average system can vary from $20,000 to $30,000 and up,but don’t let that scare you. Prices have come down dramatically in recent years, plus there is availability to finance with an option to buy that has come available that was not available previously. Couple that with State Incentive and Federal Tax Credits and there is not better time than now. Listed below are a few variables that can effect price.
- Roof space can restrict amount of panels desired.
- Type of mounting system Roof or ground mount.
- Direction roof faces ( South is ideal, West is good) a split combination can work well.
- Shade from trees or structural items like chimney or dormers.
- Size of home and number of people in household using energy.
- Consideration of future energy consumption. ( adding pool, spa or electric car)
- Goal of elimination or partial reduction of energy bill.
- Trenching distance for ground mount.
- Electrical panel upgrade if needed.
- Construction of a structure to mount panels such as carport or shade structure.
We have a variety of finance options that can meet most budgets ranging from zero down, partial down payments, and cash.
Something to consider is that once you decide to go solar you begin a process that can take up to 3 months before your new system has the green light notice to operate. Don’t delay click on the Contact us today button and we can help you get started saving money.